Friday, September 1, 2023

**USE STAMPS** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!!

HAPPY STAMPTEMBER!!!!!  Oh, and happy Friday!  It's a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Use Stamps!!! I had an absolute blast making this card, and I did something I rarely do.  I made a card without dies!!  Oh, and I used multiple stamp companies to make this card as well.  Go me!

                                         




Kicking off this month with lots of challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created!  Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!



8 comments:

  1. What a cute witchy card I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spooky scene, I can almost hear the Ghosts howling as she quickly pedals by that haunted house. Thanks for playing at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creatively fun scene and love the great witch image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome your card is, Lisa. I've never made a card without dies. Great job! So glad you joined our Add a Sentiment challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa: What a fun piece of Autumn art. It's so far out of my wheelhouse, but I still LOVE seeing the creativity and fun in your art. Thanks SO much for sharing your talents with us all at The Four Seasons Challenge and please join us again soon.
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Lisa! I guess I need to work on my talents. I'm still giving flying lessons.... Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. You made me smile!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Halloween motifs, I love your idea of this card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete