Tuesday, September 5, 2023

STAMPtember - Day Five - Coffee: A Liquid Hug

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is recovered from their holiday weekend, I myself haven't felt that great the last few days but it did NOT stop me from shopping online this weekend. #supportsmallbusiness

I've got a coffee-themed mini slimline card for you today.  This one I used a smaller stamp to let the patterned paper kind of shine.  Love how it turned out.  Also, I will need massive amounts of caffeine to get me through the rest of this week!!

Just a few challenges:

  • DLArt Linky Party
  • Classic Design Challenge - #9 Anything Goes
  • A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
  • Pearly Sparkles - #88 Traci's Recipe Challenge (Pink, Sparkles and/or Pearls--I used pink and sparkles!)
  • Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kitchen (anything food related) 2/3
  • Sheepski Designs - #78 Make It Feminine 3/3
  • Word Art Wednesday - #611 Anything Goes 5/5
  • Crafting Happiness - #146 Anything Goes
  • Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

    3 comments:

    1. Love the colours - and that sentiment works for me too. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
      Big hugs Ilonka DT

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love this! What a great sentiment (and true!) Her pink jammies are fab. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

      ReplyDelete