Saturday, September 2, 2023

**MAGICAL BOOKS** Fantasy Inspired Instagram Hop!

Good morning, everyone!!  Today is the first Saturday of the month, and that means it's time for the Fantasy Inspired Instagram Hop!  I'm sharing my card here as well as on my IG, @royalpumpkinart.

Our theme this month is Magical Books, and I'm sure it's no secret where I got my inspiration!! I bought this paper just because it gave me Twilight vibes!!


Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit Instagram to follow along with the rest of the hop and see how everyone else was inspired.  Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun fantasy design I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card. I like the floral pattern und the elegant gold. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete