Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sharing Fall Hop Week One - Fall Foliage!!

Happy fall everyone!!  Welcome to the Sharing Fall Cardmaking Challenge 1! Hosted by @thatcraftygolden. We are excited to reveal this week's theme: Fall Foliage! 🍂


The changing, rustling leaves outside inspired this slimline card. Inked up this stamp repeatedly and stamped it down on Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock and fussy cut them.  I actually colored the card base and background paper myself with Faber Castell markers because I was crafting away from home and left some supplies behind!  Grrr!  Some metallic thread and gems completed the look.  For a card made with half of what I intended to use, I think it turned out pretty well!



If this theme has ignited your creative spirit, we invite you to join in the autumn fun! Share your creations using the hashtag #sharingfallcards and tag me so I don’t miss it! We can't wait to see your wonderful designs!

Just a few challenges for this card:



Thanks so much for looking and happy fall crafting and stamping!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment