Friday, September 8, 2023

STAMPtember - Day Eight - Unknown Blessings

So I used to work at, ahem, Archivers (I have a different name for the tenth circle of hell) and we used to make up and sell these scrap packs out of leftovers from our classes and crops.  For $1.99 they were a really good deal and we got our employee discount on them on top of that, so, yeah, I bought a lot of them.

Anyways, I found one in the middle of my stack of Twilight paper pads today (don't judge) and I thought to myself, make a card out of the paper/cardstock in that pack.  I let myself use a card base but that was it, everything else came from there.

Do I love it or hate it?  I'm not sure.  I don't really like the background paper, which is strange because it feels very 80s and I love the 80s, but....anyway.



Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment