Wednesday, September 6, 2023

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with The Crafty Addicts!!

Hi everyone!!  It's time for a new challenge at The Crafty Addicts!!  I'm so excited because it's STAMPtember!! Our theme is always:


ANYTHING GOES!!!

In celebration of World Book Day today, I've made this card because I love to read.  I don't get as much time to do it as I used to, but I do love doing it.


Just a few challenges:


Be sure to check out the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!


2 comments:

  1. A great image for those of us who love to read, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete