Saturday, September 16, 2023

Create It 3 Ways IG Hop - September - Hello/Thinking of You

Hi everyone!  I’m participating in an Instagram hop today called Create It 3 Ways!  Hosted by the lovely @amritapettus, this fun hop will take place the third Saturday of every month!  Super fun.  The theme for September is Hello or Thinking of You!  I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted to do.  When I was gathering supplies, this stamp literally fell out at me, and I think it was fate!



This one I stamped on colored cardstock.


Here I stamped on patterned paper.  All the pumpkins were fussy cut because there's no die for this stamp.


Good old fashioned colorin.  You can tell my marker was running out on the tall gourd, I need new markers!!

Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the rest of the hop!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment