Wednesday, August 14, 2024

**SUMMER SOIREE IG CARD HOP** Week 9 Road Trip/Summer Celebrations!!

Welcome to our Summer Soiree Cardmaking Hop, hosted by @createwithkas.  For week 9, we're showcasing either Road Trips or Summer Celebrations!  If this inspires you, please use the hashtag #summersoireecardmakinghop2024 in your posts so we can see your creations!

I have several stamps of a camper, but I couldn't find any of them, so I decided to make an ice cream truck card, because who doesn't love ice cream?  I know I celebrate a good ice cream bar everytime I have one 😂. And since the ice cream truck drives around on a ROAD, it fits the theme, right?  Right? 


Just a few challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This ice cream truck is adorable. What a darling card, Lisa. Thank you so much for sharing your art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summertime card with the sweet ice cream van.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing Lisa . . . our challenge Rule 6 requires you to identify your snippets, so if you could just add that info please. Thanks in advance. Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Lisa. It's been some while since you played in the Snippets Playground - good to see you! It would be a good idea to take a peek at the rules as they've changed over time.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete