Friday, August 23, 2024

I'm A Creative Influencer for Kat Scrappiness!!

Hi everyone!!  I'm so excited today to share that I'm now a Creative Influencer with Kat Scrappiness!  I've been obsessed with Kat's shop since I discovered it a few years ago, she's got amazing dies, shaker bits, paper pads and more.

She recently released a whole Magical themed collection, and you know how much I love allllll things Disney so of course I'm obsessed with it!



Check out all the little Minnie and Mickey shaker bits 😍


This paper pad has such a luxe look and feel to it, it's almost glossy.  I know I'm going to go through a ton of them because I am obsessed with it!

Products Used:


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy shopping at Kat Scrappiness!  Laters!!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the shapes for the openings. Thanks for sharing with us at both Cut It Up and Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun card! Love all of the Disney papers, stamps and dies. You created a fabulous shaker card. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT and Penny’s papercrafty challenge GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT spot! Your card is so cute, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun design with polka dots and chevron! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney is wonderful! A card perfect for any Disney fan. Thanks for accepting our challenge, we appreciate your support at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete