Sunday, August 18, 2024

**SHARING SUMMER IG CARD HOP** Week Four - Sun, Sand and Sea Mixed Media

Welcome to the Sharing Summer Card Hop Challenge 4!  Hosted by @thatcraftygolden, we're thrilled to unveil this month's theme: Sun, Sand and Sea Mixed Media.

I've been trying to get myself back into watercoloring and mixed media and all that.  It's been awhile since  I just let loose and a lot of my supplies (like my sand paste 😡😢) are olllllld.  But I had a small amount of handmade watercolors from Etsy, so I used those and sea salt to create this background.  



Just a few challenges:


If this theme has sparked your creativity, we invite you to dive into the summer fun!  Share your creations using #sharingsummer24 and be sure to tag @thatcraftygolden so we can admire your work!

Thanks so much for looking and happy summer crafting!  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your creation at We Love Stamping challenges, but you do deed to mention stamps used to be eligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at We Love Stamping, but as Brenda has already stated you need to list the stamps or Digi stamps you have used to be eligible to be entered this month.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete