Thursday, August 1, 2024

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Morgan's Art World!!

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for a new challenge at Morgan's Art World!  This month I'm working with Fantasy Fae 57, and as always our challenges are

ANYTHING GOES!!

Since it's such a unique fairy images, I decided to make a fun fold card and I'm really glad that I did. 



I just love how it turned out.  I hadn't made a flip fold card in awhile.  It's always a fun card to make.

Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the challenge blog and see what everyone else has created!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful my friend, I love the design

    Thank you for joining the DLART AUGUST 2024 and Thankful Thursday Challenge
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and thanks for sharing at CraftyCatz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I like the flip back too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card. Love the coloring.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - thank you for joining us at Love to Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and beautiful golden paper, loving the foldin, really makes the design awesome. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image. I like the pattern paper you used to accent it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mix it Up Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete