Saturday, August 17, 2024

**CREATE IT 3 WAYS IG CARD HOP** August - Congratulations

Hi everyone!  I’m participating in an Instagram hop today called Create It 3 Ways!  Hosted by the lovely @amritapettus, this fun hop will take place the third Saturday of every month!  Super fun.  The theme for June is Congratulations!  I wanted to use a congratulations die, but I figured this Diamond Press congrats die was close enough.  I decided to double down and also use the same paper pad and ephemera and stickers, from the Bo Bunny Brighton (hello, Bridgerton!) line.


I am SO NOT a stickers person but they kinda work, don't they?


I really love how this one turned out.

Just a few challenges for this card:




Pretty sure this is my favorite of the three.  Something about the vintage paper and the pearls and the butterflies, I just love it.

A few challenges for this one:




Last one.  IDK the paper is so busy but I feel like it's missing something?

And a few challenges for this one:


Be sure to visit the rest of the hop!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!! 

1 comment:

  1. A beautifully elegant card. I always admire the skill in using elegant papers. Thanks for joining in our challenge, at Make My Monday. We do appreciate you taking the time. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete