The image of the girl, I wanted it less formed so I kiss-stamped it with some grunge patterns first. I really love how it turned out. I can't decide if I want to add a few dimensional butterflies though, or not. But right now I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I'm of course entering a couple challenges:
- Creatalicious - #73 Anything Goes
- Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
- Imagination Destination - #26 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - #15 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Add A Sentiment
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #144 Create Your Own Background
- 613 Avenue Create - #116 Anything Goes/Use Purple 2/3
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes 3/5
- Word Art Wednesday - #176 Anything Goes 3/5
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!