And full disclosure: I did love the finale. It was done exactly how it should be done, given what we did (and didn't!) have to work with. There are things I would've changed but it was good and I loved it.
The colors of this card were chosen based on the colors always used in Glee's logos and the outfits they performed in. The purple and dark blue are in tribute to the many slushies that were thrown over the years.
Oh and I picked the black bow because the girls often had bows on their competition dresses and sometimes in their hair.
Challenges, of course:
- DLArt Thankful Thursday - #152 Anything Goes
- DLArt Linky Party
- Creatalicious - #73 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - #98 Anything Goes Imagination Destination - #25 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - #15 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- Little Tangles - #54 Anything Goes
- Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Crafty Catz - #271 No Designer Paper 1/3
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes 2/5
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting! Laters!!
**I'm kidding about the lightning strike--he's perfectly healthy he's just sadistic, cruel and crazy!!!**