Monday, March 30, 2015

31 Days of Crafting - Day Thirty - Party Girl

I can't believe that this month is almost over!!  I gotta say: All in all it was a TON of work, and somewhat stressful, but I DID IT!!  And I plan to do it again next year!!  (Of course I've got two days to go, so don't quote me!)

Today I've got a card that I started out making to celebrate my 500th blog post, but it just wasn't special enough so instead I put it away until this week.  I'm really happy with how it's turned out:


I looooove how she turned out, especially her super poofy and dimensional skirt!


I'm of course entering some challenges (big shock, right?):


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!


6 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the pink team at EE this month with your wonderful project. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful image. Love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete