Tuesday, March 3, 2015

31 Days of Crafting - Day Three - Simple Thank You

A friend recently suggested that I make more simple cards to donate to OWH.  I think to a lot of people, simple means just that--blank space, no large embellishments, etc.  But to me, it only means one thing:

NO GLITTER?!?!??!?!!

And that's hard for me.  But as I was filling my box for OWH this week I realized I was a little light on thank you cards, which is the number one request they get.  Therefore, that's what I made today!



I see now that it's done, how much it looks like the chalkboard trend.  This wasn't intentional, but I'm happy with the result.

Just a few challenges today:


Make sure to do your part and donate some cards to OWH!!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Great color combo! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Lisa, a lovely colour combo and lovely papers.......a fabulous balloon and sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Love the great design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I am sure some parachuter will get this one and send it home- that would make it funny. It sure is sweet of you to make cards for OWH
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card
    Thanks for playing with the Sister act challenge card Fanny (SACC DT)

    ReplyDelete