Monday, September 24, 2018

STAMPtember - Day Twenty-Four - Up Where They Walk.....

....Up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun....sorry got off on a tangent there.  The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies and Ariel has always been one of my most favorite princesses, second only to Belle.  I really think I'd like to make a set of these, but this is a good start.


I just loooooooove how it came out!


Yes I pieced that tail together one piece at a time!!

This was my first piece like this, I'd like to make a more detailed one next time.  I gain more confidence with each piece!

Several challenges for this gorgeous princess:



  • DLArt Linky Party
  • Artistic Inspirations - #207 Anything Goes
  • My Besties Spanish Challenge - #51 Anything Goes
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #76 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #147 Anything Goes
  • Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
  • Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Mixed Media Goes
  • More Mixed Media - Anything Goes
  • heARTful Stamping - #49 Anything Goes with a Stamp 1/2
  • Creative Artiste - #42 Anything Mixed Media Goes 1/3
  • Digi Doodle Challenges - #9 Mythical/Magical 1/3



  • Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment