Friday, September 7, 2018

Hi You - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!

Happy Friday!!  I'm kicking off my weekend with a Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, with two fun all-occasion cards. I like to make cards with generic sentiments and then I can grab the out of my stash when I need them and just write a personal, more fitting message inside.  I used the Metallic Ink Watercolor pad for the backgrounds on these cards, but the really fun part was making the flowers!  I had some canvas scraps lying around, so I die cut some flowers and painted them with the Fabric Ink Daubers!  I used Purple, Gold and Silver and even layered the Dream Catcher stencil on a few of them.  I like how it looks more like a spiral design than a dream catcher.  Wordfetti dies were used for the sentiment.


Here's a close up of each card so you can really see the detailed flowers.


Doesn't that spiral design look awesome?


Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment