Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Happy Always - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Hump Day!!  I've got another Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, and I made a girly paper pieced card today!  I wanted to do a fair bit of stamping since it IS STAMPtember, so I grabbed my Watercolor Splash paper pad to do all my stamping and piecing.  The marbled-like backgrounds make the girl's dress pop don't you think?  I actually used the Gemstones paper pad for the girl's skin, and the card's background paper is the Metallic Ink Watercolor pad.  If you haven't grabbed this one up yet you MUST!  It's amazing!!!


I love that sentiment stamp, too.  It's such a great message.

Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment