Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Bravery - Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post

happy Tuesday everyone!  I know it's not the happiest of days, being 9-11, but I wanted to do something patriotic and uplifting for my Brea Reese brand ambassador post today.  I knew inititally that I wanted to hand-draw a flag with the Fineliner Brights pens, but the star portion was an accident. 



I had some scraps lying around painted with the Watercolor Inks, and I thought, those would make great stars.  I pulled out a Momenta star punch and made the stars. I did go over them with a second layer of watercolors just to deepen the tones and add some shading.  

Be sure to check out the Fineliner Brights pens and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment