Monday, September 17, 2018

STAMPtember - Day Seventeen - Party Girl

Sometimes when there's too many ideas in my head to process them all, I literally do an eeny, meeny, miny moe to pick my papers and that sort of builds the foundations for the card.  The minute I landed on this Barbie like paper, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!



Just a few challenges:



  • DLArt Linky Party
  • Artistic Inspirations - #207 Anything Goes
  • My Besties Spanish Challenge - #51 Anything Goes
  • A Bit More Time To Craft - #76 Anything Goes
  • Creatalicious - #147 Anything Goes
  • Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
  • Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
  • Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
  • heARTful Stamping - #48 Anything Goes with a Stamp 1/2
  • Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - STAMPING 1/3
  • If You Give a Crafter A Cookie - #102 Anything Goes 3/5
  • 613 Avenue Create - #213 Anything Goes 3/8
  • Word Art Wednesday - #352 Anything Goes 4/5



  • Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

    5 comments:

    1. This is so beautiful. Love your image and how you've coloured her and used the fabric under her skirt. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish challenge - Patsy

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
      Rene

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is so pretty I love it.
      Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

      DL.ART
      DIANA L.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Fabulous card and image love the tulle underskirt and all the sparkle-great pink and black colour combo too.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
      Carol DT x

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is so lovely ! Thank you for entering at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog an the best of luck !
      Greetz
      Margo DT

      ReplyDelete