Wednesday, March 13, 2024

**SPRING INTO CARDMAKING IG HOP** Week One - Birth Month Flowers

We're back!!  Welcome to Week 1 of the Spring Into Cardmaking Hop hosted by @kellysantidesigns!  Each Wednesday we will share a themed card focusing on the joy of spring.  This week's theme is Birth Month Flowers.  If this theme inspires you, please share your creation on IG using the hashtag #springintocardmakinghop.

I actually had so much fun making this card.  I had to research what November's birth flower is, and it's chrysanthemum, and then I had to raid my stash for something I could use.  I got this set from Unity Stamp Co. along with some astrological stamps last year and had forgotten all about it.  The stamps are TINY but I made it work.  And I just love this card sketch, you might see different variations of this card in the future :)



Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and be sure to visit my Instagram to view the whole hop!  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Great design and love the chrysanthemums.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations,and Dragonfly dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Spring card with a great design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete