Friday, March 29, 2024

31 Days of Crafting - Day Twenty-Nine - Pooh Birthday Banner

Earlier this month, I shared the birthday card I made for my niece's first birthday.  Her party had a Winnie the Pooh theme, and I also made two banners and other decorations.  Today I wanted to share the banners that I made, I'm really proud of them.


This is the main banner I made.  I wish it was easier to see it up close and still see the whole thing but it was quite long lol.


You can see the detail and the Pooh font a little better in this photo :)


Here you can see both banners before I added the photos to the second banner.  It was hard to get it to hang well because the clothespins I glued on to hang the photos made it quite heavy.  I didn't want to share the photos but everyone was super happy with it.  YAY!

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. I've made only 1 banner, ever! Lol. And I'm 70! Yours is fantastic! Great job!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete