Friday, March 8, 2024

31 Days of Crafting - Day Eight - Caffeinated Cuties

So last year, I didn't make a card for International Women's Day because I wanted to rebel against all the propaganda the media puts out there.  We don't deserve awards just because we're women, we want recognition for who we are and what we do, without attaching our genders to it!  Sorry, rant over.  Anyways, this year I DID want to make a card for women because I was watching Gilmore Girls, which I adore, and while yes, there are plenty of men in Stars Hollow, at the core, the show is about Lorelai and Rory and their relationship.  So I made this card in celebration of THAT.   


Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colourful feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful feminine card, love the stamps you used and the coffee theme. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORgeous! I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love that couple and how they are warming their hands on the coffee cup. Great coffee theme too. Thanks for joining us at we love stamping and for using the theme xx

    ReplyDelete