Thursday, January 25, 2024

Blue Cocoa Christmas

Happy Christmas in January!  Shout out of those of us who still have our trees up (and we're still playing Christmas music and watching Christmas movies 😂).  After a crazy mild winter, we've finally had a couple of weeks of COLD and SNOW and SLEET and I have to say I sort of love it.  I think seasons should commit, you know?  Winter = cold.  Summer = hot.  Anyway, I really love how this card came out.



(Full disclosure, I have been watching a lot of Bluey with my nieces, this card's color palette might have been inspired by that theme!)

Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy caffeinated Christmas crafting!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty Lisa!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete