Tuesday, January 16, 2024

**STASHBUSTERS 2024 PAPER CRAFTING HOP** Week 2 - Hard to Use Paper!

Welcome to the Stashbusters 2024 Paper Crafting Hop hosted by @armenscraftroom@avedamontedesigns@bkeeleycrafts@hilarygreek@kellysantidesigns, and @touchofmagik. Stashbusters post 3-6 creative, paper projects every other Tuesday. Our goal is to use the items and supplies we already own to create between 81–162 projects in 2024.

Today’s theme is “Layered Cards Using Hard to Use Paper Pads”. So my self-imposed “2020 Project” was I went through all my paper pads and tried to rip out/use up all the paper I disliked. My niece had a field day with a lot of it last year, but that didn’t leave me with a lot for this hop. But I recently bought a bunch of old paper pads on Facebook and this pad was the one I liked the absolute least, so I pulled out those sheets and got to work. (True story: I bought this whole pad for two sheets with clocks because Alice in Wonderland!)







Next Up Is: @missmissamakes

Please hop along with us; we look forward to your comments on our projects and theme interpretations. If you’d like to create your projects using our theme, please use #stashbusters2024, so we can see them too!

Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the selection of design papers. They go so well together. And I really love the little bears. It's such a cute motive for your cards and you presented it so well.
    Thank you for showing your cards as part of the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete