Friday, February 2, 2024

**ADD A HEART** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!!

Happy Friday!  It's a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Add A Heart!!!  There are sooooooo many ways to incorporate a heart (or two or three) into your project!

I used a sketch to create my card, and I went with a coffee theme because--okay I don't love coffee, I love tea, but I love making things with coffee and that counts, right?



Just a few challenges:



Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!





3 comments:

  1. Love the fun way you used the pattern paper on this card. Cute design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the mix of papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern papers. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete