Wednesday, January 24, 2024

**CRAFTY KICKOFF IG HOP** - Week Two - Birthstones

Welcome to our 2024 Crafty Kickoff IG Card Hop hosted by @kellysantidesigns ! Each Wednesday, we will share a themed card inspired by the new year. This week’s theme is Birthstones. If this inspires your creativity, please use the #2024CraftyKickoffIGCardHop

Now I have to admit that I have always hated my birthstone!  Being a November baby, topaz is my birthstone and a yellowy-brown stone was like the worst thing for a Barbie Girl like me to get.  Strangely enough though, when I was eight and getting my ears pierced, everyone wanted me to get the little gold balls but I chose my birthstone instead.  I'm pretty sure that's the only time I've ever picked it for anything! Anyways, I didn't want to literally put a big ole topaz stone on my card, so I went with the color, and some stones.  I mixed that with my favorite color, purple, and some matte gold shimmer to make my card.  I actually love how it turned out.



Just a few challenges:


Be sure visit me on Instagram and check out all the awesome cards in our Crafty Kickoff hop!  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that wouldn't be my favorite birthstone either. It looks good with sparkly purple though! :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a YUMMY cake! Love the glittery gooey purple frosting! YUM! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Sparkle and/or Shine Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete