Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thirty-One Days of Crafting 2016 - Day Thirty-One - Happy Anniversary

I can't believe we're here already!!  The end of my super-crafty month!  I wanted to save a really awesome card for last and I think this one is perfect.  It's not my usual style.  There's no coloring and almost no stamping.  I made all the pieces myself except the rhinestones.  LOTS of meticulous steps and runs through my Big Shot and Xyron.  LOVE how it came out!!!


I think I should think outside the box more often!!!

Of course there's LOTS of challenges for this card, it's the end of the month!!



Thanks so much for looking and for sharing this crafty happy month with me!!!  Happy crafting.  Laters!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I can see this took a lot of steps, too! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly how art evolves, many wonderful steps often time consuming. It is a real beauty. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Create And Inspire
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Create And Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! What a patience to glue all the arrows to the card ;)
    Thanks for playing along over at the CraftyFriends Anything goes challenge.
    Xx Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and vibrant. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Lisa! super cute card, luv the arrows! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I'm back again still loving this so much. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete