Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thirty-One Days of Crafting 2016 - Day Three - World Wildlife Day!

I've never really been much for animals.  I mean I'd look at cute ones and then kind of be done with it.  A few years ago though, I became a dog person, and ever since I've had a greater appreciation for most creatures great and small (I say most because no one appreciates insects and snakes and stuff).

Since today is World Wildlife Day, I wanted to share a really cool card with you.



Just a few challenges:
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your giraffe! Thanks for your comment about updating the PDE Linky Party sidebar with the new 3 entries rule. I totally forgot to do that. I have emailed Paper Playful, but I think they are behind because I've emailed them about other challenge blogs I own and those have not been updated yet on their site. I'm sure they will get caught up soon. Love the Paper Playful site. Again, thanks for the reminder!! Enjoy your day!
    :) Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giraffes and I love this card, the embossed background looks great as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so lovely..a gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete