Wednesday, March 30, 2016

**INSPIRED BY A SONG!** New Challenge with Creative Moments!!

Happy Hump Day!!  It's a new challenge at Creative Moments and our theme is Inspired By A Song!  Of course you can always play Anything Goes, but how easy is it to draw inspiration from music??? This is my first time working with Kitty Bee digi stamps!

I have to say that I put my old Batman Returns soundtrack on repeat for this one.  The song that most informed this card I think was "The Passenger".  I actually danced to that song in one of my recitals as a kid so I've always loved it.



Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT have created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. such a fun card!!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute fun card Amy. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete