Sunday, March 3, 2024

**SCOTLAND OR IRELAND** New Post with Fantasy Inspired IG Hop!!

Good morning, everyone!!  Today is the first Sunday of the month, and that means it's time for the Fantasy Inspired Instagram Hop!  I'm sharing my card here as well as on my IG, @royalpumpkinart.



Our theme this month is Ireland or Scotland, and honestly I've got a tiny bit of each in my ancestry, but I really don't think I have any Scottish stamps or dies (except maybe for a Scottie dog!) so I went with Ireland.  I used old Spellbinders dies to create this card and added the fairy for a bit of fantasy and whimsy!


Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit Instagram to follow along with the rest of the hop and see how everyone else was inspired.  Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment