Saturday, March 2, 2024

31 Days of Crafting - Day Two - Friends Forever

HAPPY NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH!!!!  I had DT posts yesterday, but I just had to get that out of my system.  I'm so excited, I love March.  I love the shopping and the new products and the creating and all the projects I'm trying to make and share. It's hysteria but I LOVE it!

Another thing I love?  Friends.  My favorite show of all time.  I absolutely had to get this stamp and die and paper collection when it came out, but it occured to me about a week ago that I could REALLY challenge myself creatively by using the colored die cuts that came in my bundle INSTEAD of the stamps and coordinating dies!

It was definitely a challenge.  For starters, I'm not a fan of the white edging on stamped images so I fussy-cut the white edge off of allllllll the die cuts.  It was a bit tricky with the lobster's antennae and Phoebe's guitar but I made it work.  I also had to darken Chandler's hair, because the precolored shade was just too pale.  It was almost the shade Chandler had briefly in S4 while Matthew Perry was doing reshoots for Three to Tango, but still too blonde.  So I changed that.


I kind of hid Monica behind the couch a little bit lololol.  But overall I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment