Friday, March 1, 2024

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Morgan's Art World!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so excited to announce that I've joined the Creative Team at Morgan's Art World!  I'm super exciting to be creating with Morgan's amazing art every month.  This month I'm working with Shades of Green, and as always our challenges are

ANYTHING GOES!!

I wanted to create a card that was more St. Patty's Day inspired than actually a St. Patrick's Day card, and I absolutely love how it came out.




Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the challenge blog and see what everyone else has created!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa. The image is gorgeous and I love your glittery sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun way to use this image in a "luck" card with all the lovely greens! Wonderful sparkle bringing the image to life! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete