Sunday, March 31, 2024

31 Days of Crafting - Day Thirty-One - BIG Birthday Box Card!!

WOW, I made it!  Every year I hope to finish this month exactly how I want to and there is always a hiccup!  This year I am super proud of my final project to share, a GIANT birthday box card that was a custom order.  There was a LOT of work involved in this project, lots of layers and test projects to get it just right.  In the end though, I love how it turned out!!


This card is too sparkly, said NO ONE EVER!!


I mean, really.  I love custom jobs because they make magic happen.



When the card is flattened, it looks like this:



The large purple panel is for the personal message.


This is how the card looked all full of tickets.  This was possibly one of my favorite projects to make, EVER!!!


LOTS of challenges for this fabulous project:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment