Sunday, October 1, 2023

STAMPtember Wrap Up

WHEW!!  I made it!  I actually didn't create or post as much as I wanted to in STAMPtember, but I still think I did pretty good!!

One more stamp-heavy card before I get back to being die cut focused:


I wanted to share a few stats from my STAMPtember projects:

Total projects made: 97

Total projects posted:  (look for more soon!!)

Posted Cards by Shape/Size:

  • A2 Cards: 6
  • A6 Cards: 4
  • A7 Cards: 2
  • Mini Slimline Cards: 2
  • Slimline Cards: 4
  • Square Cards: 2
  • Tags: 1

Challenges for this card:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great!! I love it. perfect way to wrap it up
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete