Saturday, October 21, 2023

Crushing Christmas IG Hop - October - One Layer Cards!

Hi everyone!  It's the 20th (well, 21st this time!) of the month, and that means it's time for the Crushing Christmas IG hop!  These hops are designed to give you a monthly dose of Christmas cardspiration to help you build your stash all year long!  This month's theme is One Layer Cards


I am NOT gonna lie, I really struggle with one layer cards. I like to die cut all the things and then add more! So it took me a few tries to get something I was happy with. I also couldn’t find my @heroarts Intense Black ink pad anywhere, so I had to use something else and it was clearly inferior. But I do love the images and I like how the Distress Oxide blended in the background. All in all I’m happy with what I made and glad I didn’t add any embellishments!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Lisa! Cute scene! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete