Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I Still Don’t Like Gnomes, But…..

So a few months ago, I won a prize that was sort of a grab bag of stuff from a fellow crafter’s craft room. Included was a set of gnome dies with a mug.  I thought to myself, well, I’ll use the mug at least and forgot about it.  Until I saw that the October challenge at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge was Gnomes.  Then I had to find the die set, lol.

I did in fact find it, and I actually kind of LOVE the card I made!

Just a few challenges:

 

 

  •  


Thanks so much for looking and happy caffeinated Christmas crafting!  (Is there any other kind? 🤣). Laters!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score on your prize. Such a sweet gnome and mug! Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh... your blog post title made me LOL!! Beautiful card and adorable gnome! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete