Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sharing Fall IG Hop - Week Three - Woodland Wonders

Happy fall everyone!!  Welcome to the Sharing Fall Cardmaking Challenge 3! Hosted by @thatcraftygolden. We are excited to reveal this week's theme: Woodland Wonders! 🍂


I chose to use this owl die from @crafterscompanion I thought it fit the theme perfectly. I cut the die again out of red cardstock scraps and cut leaves off. Before adhering them to my card, I highlighted the leaves with a marker. The stones brought it all together.


If this theme has ignited your creative spirit, we invite you to join in the autumn fun! Share your creations using the hashtag #sharingfallcards and tag me so I don’t miss it! We can't wait to see your wonderful designs!

Just a few challenges for this card:



Thanks so much for looking and happy fall crafting and stamping!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment