Friday, March 31, 2023

31 Days of Crafting - Day Thirty-One - 100 Years of Wonder, Magic, Movies and Memories

I cannot believe this month is over.  What a crazy, crafty, caffeinated, chocolate-fueled, fandom frenzy these last thirty-one days have been.  This March seemed crazier than usual (possibly the three snow/ice storms had something to do with that!!) if you ask me, now I need a nap!!

Anyways, I wanted my last card to celebrate one of things I love most in this world.  No, it's not a coffee-themed card, or vampires, or something related to Jason Dohring.

It's DISNEY.

Disney is currently celebrating 100 Years of Wonder, but it's so much more than that.  For my entire life, Disney has been a huge part of it.  The movies, toys, I may have mentioned my obsession with the Mickey Mouse Club once or twice.  I just love all of it.

(NOT.  MARVEL.  NOT.  STAR WARS.)

So I made this.  Mainly Mickey, yes, but it features lots of characters because they're (almost) all important!!

Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  I need a vacation!!  LOL!  Laters!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Lisa. I love the little Mickeys. Darling. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday, Lisa. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too am obsessed with Disney! Love this card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete