Friday, March 17, 2023

31 Days of Crafting - Day Seventeen - Green Coffee

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  When I worked, I kind of hated this day because I didn't drink so I always got stuck working it because once we hit about five pm, there wasn't a sole in the store.  People don't shop on St. Patrick's Day, people get SLOSHED on St. Patrick's Day!  It was also a bit of a scary drive home at times, drunken crazies everywhere.  Anyways.  I don't miss retail at all.  But I do love all things coffee and Christmas, so I made this card today.  I really hate trying to photograph cards with foiled bases because they get so much glare!!


Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation and great idea thank you for joining in over at MLC this time. Do join in again we would love to see you there Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete