Saturday, March 18, 2023

31 Days of Crafting - Day Eighteen - Snow ANYWHERE Else Okay?!??!

Look, I love snow, okay?  I really do.  When I worked retail, I LOVED if it snowed once I was already at work because that meant I would have a free and empty store to set planograms or put out stock or whatever needed done (yeah yeah yeah I was an overachiever and I learned the hard way that you never do more than everyone else around you is doing or you'll be the one doing it all, and I was).  The only time the store wasn't empty was at Claire's.  People would bring their kids in (because they didn't have school so go to the mall right?!?) and let them run the place ragged and we'd be pulling our hair out.  Those were usually the days I got a milkshake or brownie ice cream sundae at Big Boy's near closing time.  (Yeah yeah yeah I'm old.  These were the days when Big Boy still had legit homemade ice cream!)

Anyways, I got way way way off track there.  I love snow, but I am freaking SICK of snow.  We had ONE, count it, ONE snowfall in the latter half of 2022. It was in November and it was gone in two or three days.  We have had THREE major snow/ice storms in March and at least three minor ones.  This shit is crazy.

So yeah, I figured who better to commiserate about the love/hate relationship I have with snow than the one, the only, Lorelai Gilmore?

Okay, so this digi from Angie Blom isn't officially Lorelai and Rory, but it is.  KWIM?



Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. A pretty girly Winter card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like us with the rain over summer, here Down Under!
    A great card to express your love/hate relationship with the snow.
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love snow but where I live we had a few flakes but nothing stuck to the ground.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa DT
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete