Friday, March 10, 2023

31 Days of Crafting - Day Ten - SLAY EVERY DAY

So before saying the word slay was associated with general female empowerment, it represented Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Not the movie with Luke Perry, that was pretty lame.  No, the series was awesome for three seasons (it ended after the Ascention for most of us) and it has always stayed with me.  I love rewatching it, and have literally seen everything David Boreanaz has ever done because, well, I have eyes.  Even though Sarah Michelle Gellar and I aren't seeing eye to eye right now (long story), I will always love Buffy.  (And her movie Cruel Intentions but that's a completely different conversation and card!)

When I saw this die from Simon Says Stamp, I knew I had to have it because Buffy.  I thought the copper background was a nice nod to The Bronze, the club they hung out at on the series.  And I used pink glitter for the sentiment because Buffy was always a girly girl, even when she hated to admit it.


Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting (and slaying)!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shine and sparkle of your card. The texture achieved with the embossing folder is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete