Wednesday, September 1, 2021

STAMPtember - Day One - It's FINALLY HERE!!!!!

HAPPY STAMPTEMBER EVERYONE!!!

Okay so my favorite time of the year is still Christmastime, but my second favorite time of the year is STAMPtember!!  It's that amazing month when every company releases amazing new images, and a personal favorite, Simon Says Stamp, releases a BRAND NEW STAMP SET every.  Single.  Day.  They pair with loads of amazing companies like The Greeting Farm, Pinkfresh Studio, Tim Holtz, there's SO MANY!!!  I cannot wait!

Anyways, I have a TON of great projects to share with you this month.  SO MANY projects.  I'm having a blast creating.  STAMPtember is so fun because:

  1. No sticker cards!
  2. No die-only cards!
  3. No I-only-stamped-the-sentiment cards!
Usually I restrict myself during STAMPtember to sharing only cards with stamped images (unless I have other DT commitments) and I don't create with digis.  BUT.  This year is going to be a little different.

If you know me at all, you know that one of my favorite stamp companies is Unity Stamps.  They have this AMAZING designer named Angie Blom who makes beautiful and creative girly stamps.  Her line with Unity is called ANGIE Girls, and they're fabulous.  Last year however, Angie struck out on her own and started drawing digital stamps.  The artwork is every bit as amazing as it was with Unity, and I have purchased many of her fabulous digi stamps, and will be sharing some of those creations this month.  You can find her incredible digi stamps here.

My first project for this month is made with one of Angie's amazing images.  I feel like this looks like a vintage Barbie, which is why I love it!!



Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layered card, love the blue with the gold!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and card design..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge on the 4 Season blog.
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like a vintage Barbie! Thank you for sharing at Scrapping4Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so elegant! Good job.
    Many thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the look of this card. Gorgeous blue color, and the image reminds me of the old sewing patterns. Wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back here again soon.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, love the colour! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!

    ReplyDelete