Saturday, September 11, 2021

STAMPtember - Day Eleven - BE STRONG!!!! FIGHT!!!!! DO NOT COMPLY!!!!!!

MY ORIGINAL POST FOR TODAY IS BELOW.

My blog, my words, my personal space.  Period.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.'

I will not let someone else--anyone else but especially not a dementia ridden pervert psychopath--tell me what I'm going to put in my body.

I will fight.

WE ALL HAVE TO FIGHT.

Originally I had a patriotic card to share to remember what happened on this day in 2001.  But I've made another card, an empowering card.

I don't usually share the products I'm using unless it's a DT post, but here I will link to the Colorado Craft Company America Strong stamp set that I used for this card.  I encourage you all to buy this stamp and FIGHT for your freedom, for your family, for the future.

Original text: Twenty years ago we faced the worst day our country has ever seen.  I know many are oblivious to this nowadays, they've forgotten because facing the truth is harder than hiding from it.  But we were attacked, and we can never forget that and never stop fighting for our country and our freedoms.  Period.

Later on today I'll share a happier card, but for right now, I've got a patriotic card to honor what happened twenty years ago today.


Just a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment