Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Happy Fall Ya'all with Dies R Us!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Lisa here, sharing a fall themed card with lots of shimmer!  I combined products from Frantic Stamper, Lawn Fawn and Tutti Designs to make this card!


I started my project by choosing a fall-themed background die by Frantic Stamper called Swirling Leaves Stitched Background.  It's 3.5" by 5" so I ran it through my die cut machine twice on my 6.75" x 4.75" mat.  You can't even see the line between the two, the die lines up beautifully.


I decided I wanted to use a stamp since September is National Stamping Month, so I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Before 'N Afters stamp set.  


I chose to pair the stamp set with one of my favorite die sets, Tutti Designs Cross Stitch Banners.  Unfortunately, I somehow deleted the photos I took of the stamping, coloring and inking processes.  My apologies!  I do have a photo of the card before I adhered it together and embellished it.

I hope this card inspires to make a fun fall card with any of the fun and amazing dies that Dies R Us carries.  --Lisa

Products Used:



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  


 



 For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

STORE

CHALLENGE BLOG

FACEBOOK

INSPIRATION BLOG

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE



No comments:

Post a Comment