Wednesday, September 1, 2021

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge with Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!

Happy STAMPtember!  It's the first so it's time for a new challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and our theme this month is Anything Goes!!  I wanted to make a mini slimline card, so I literally closed my eyes and picked a stamp out of a basket to create with. I should do that more often, I love how it turned out!!



Just a few challenges:

Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT created.  Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I love the purple and blue shades! And this image is perfect for a slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, such a great image..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination of purple and blue Lisa. I like your background panel too. Thank you for entering the Enjoy Nature Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete