Tuesday, February 13, 2024

STASHBUSTERS IG HOP - Week Four - Love-Themed Cards with Vellum and Non-Love Stamp Sets!

Welcome to the Stashbusters 2024 Paper Crafting Hop hosted by @armenscraftroom, @avedamontedesigns, @bkeeleycrafts, @hilarygreek, @kellysantidesigns, and @touchofmagik. Stashbusters post 3-6 creative, paper projects every other Tuesday. Our goal is to use the items and supplies we already own to create between 81–162 projects in 2024.


For this week our challenge is to use a Non Love Themed Stamp / Products & include vellum if you have, it to make Love Themed Cards! Hop along to see how everyone used their stash and creativity to make lots of amazing projects! Please hop along with us; we look forward to your comments on our projects and if you’re inspired to create because of the theme, tag #stashbusters2024, so we can see them too!

Now for my cards, I created a total of four.  


This first card, I wanted to create a traditional wedding card in non-traditional colors.


Just a few challenges for this card:


Next I made a mini slimline card.  They really are among my favorite sizes to create.


My Valentine's Day card, it's so simple but I just love how it came out.

A few challenges for this one:




I have a few challenges for this card:


And lastly, my Disney card, because there's nothing I love more than Disney!!




Just a few challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy hopping!  Laters!!


6 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards!! I love the third card with the xoxo background. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, all of them! I love all the different shapes and layers, and such a fabulous mix of "love" papers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very pretty and thanks for sharing your 'Love you' card with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great projects, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Have a Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards . So glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of cards. Thanks for joining us this month for the Love/Have a heart challenge at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete