Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Woodsy Winter -- Momenta Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Hump Day!!  I've got another Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, and I'm playing along again with the #MerryAndBrightChallenge!  Today's fun theme is #WoodlandCreatures and I instantly knew I collage together various die cut reindeer and trees to create a scene.  I also used my brand new Snowflake and Deer embossing folder set on the background!  After embossing a piece of watercolor cardstock twice with the Snowflake folder, I colored it with various shades of blue and grey from the Brea Reese Jewels and Classics Professional Watercolor Sets.

If you missed out on the first few days of the #MerryAndBrightChallenge, here's all the scoop on what's coming up!


DecemberCraftChallenge.jpg

Simply create a card using each day's theme and your favorite Momenta, Brea Reese and or Art-C products and post it using the hashtag #MerryandBrightChallenge!!!  Be sure to tag whichever company you use, #breareese @breareese #mymomenta @mymomenta #myartc @my_artc with your creations!! 

Now, back to what I made!  


I used a few different paper pads to create this card. I always think the paper is the star of the show!  The Metallic Ink paper pad was what I used for the main scenic image.  I added in extra trees cut from the Abstract Marble and Watercolor paper pads to make everything pop.

Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment