Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Season's Greenings -- Brea Reese Brand Ambassador Post!!

Happy Tuesday!!  I've got a new Brea Reese Brand Ambassador post for you today, with a fun wintery card!!   You may have noticed that on social media, all three Momenta brands are having a #MerryandBrightChallenge this month!  Simply create a card using each day's theme and your favorite Momenta, Brea Reese and or Art-C products and post it using the hashtag #MerryandBrightChallenge!!!  Be sure to tag whichever company you use, #breareese @breareese #mymomenta @mymomenta #myartc @my_artc with your creations!! Here's the calendar of challenges!


DecemberCraftChallenge.jpg



It's already so much fun!!!

Since today's theme is #WinterGreenery I decided I wanted to use a bunch of die cuts to create a festive card.  I used some new items that are only available at Walmart Canada right now, and mixed them in with some Brea Reese and Momenta favorites.  I started with a piece of the new Watercolor Paper and embossed with the woodgrain folder from the Fall Cut and Embossing Folder Set.  I then colored it with Brown watercolor from the Classics Professional Watercolors set.  I die cut a couple of pinecones from the same Momenta die set watercolor paper, and after embossing them, I colored them with a mixture of the same Brown watercolor I used on the background and Brown Watercolor Creams.  I gathered various scraps I had of paper watercolored with Glitter Inks, Watercolor Inks and scraps from various Momenta paper pads, then die cut them with greenery dies.  I layered everything together and added a bow to finish it off.


Be sure to check out the Glitter Inks and all the other Brea Reese products!!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment